Tiger Woods Golf Quotes to Live By
Tiger Woods Quotes
When Tiger Woods speaks, people tend to listen. And while he may not always give fans and the media juicy, Koepka-like quotes, he’s arguably the greatest professional golfer of all time - which means fans and the media tend to hang onto his every word.
Between 82 career wins, 15 major championships (including the career Grand Slam, or Tiger Slam), high-profile scandals, and feel-good comebacks, I think it's fair to say we can all learn a thing or two from the Big Cat.
These are our top 20 golf quotes by Tiger Woods.
Golf Quotes by Tiger Woods
- "Winning takes care of everything." - Tiger Woods
- “Talent is something you are born with, and a skill is something you develop. 99% of what you need to succeed in golf are skills.” - Tiger Woods
- "I smile at obstacles." - Tiger Woods
- “We all make decisions. But in the end, our decisions make us.” - Tiger Woods
"If you're not nervous, it means you don't care. I've always said that the day I'm not nervous playing is the day that I quit." - Tiger Woods
- “Education is a priority over any sport because without a mind you can’t contribute to society.” – Tiger Woods
- “There’s always stuff to work on. You’re never really there.” - Tiger Woods
- “My dad has always taught me these words: care and share. That’s why we put on clinics. The only thing I can do is try to give back. If it works, it works.” - Tiger Woods
- “No matter who you are, the game is fluid. The game is always evolving, so you always have to keep working on it. There are plenty of hours in the day to get that done.” - Tiger Woods
- "I mean, as an athlete, as a competitor, you have to have that belief in yourself." - Tiger Woods
- "You can always become better." -Tiger Woods
- "I want to be what I've always wanted to be: dominant." - Tiger Woods
- “If you’re lucky to have three close people in your life, you’re blessed.” - Tiger Woods
- “You have to look at the past in order to learn from it and move on.” - Tiger Woods
- “If you can’t laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at?” - Tiger Woods
- “Never beat yourself up. There are going to be plenty of people who are going to do that for you.” - Tiger Woods
- No matter how good you get, you can always get better.” - Tiger Woods
- “Days when you just don’t have it, you don’t pack it in, you give it everything you’ve got. You grind it out.” - Tiger Woods
- “I smile at obstacles.” - Tiger Woods
- “You’ve got to stay patient, stay in the moment, and keep grinding. You never know what can happen.” - Tiger Woods
- "You’re going to make mistakes. The key is to learn from them as fast as possible and make changes as soon as you can." - Tiger Woods
Which Are Your Favorite Tiger Woods Quotes?
Do you have a favorite quote? Do you think we missed a good one? We'd love to hear which Tiger quotes you like best. Leave a comment below to share your thoughts.
As for Tiger? We hope to hear many more memorable quotes as he continues his quest for 19 Majors.
Leave a comment